It's been so so so so long since I've updated my blog. So sorryyy

Just been so lazy to update my blog.

Anyways . Sports week has finished about a week or 2 ago and it was AWESOMEE!! =D

My results this year isn't as good as last year but i'm still satisfied. =D

Got at least one gold thx to the CHAMPION HOW HAN! =D he's dam fast .. like god fast =D

The rest is all bronze and silver. Less medals this year not really on form.

Well gotta try harder for next year. GO REDS!!!












The champion team ! =D

Anyways congrats btw to Adam for getting the overall Olahragawan. U were awesome this year. And of course CONGRATS TO RED CHEER!! u all were hot! hahaa especially....You all were really awesome. Congrats ;D

And then the next weekend...CHARITY DINNER!! =D

Last minute only get the tickets thanks to EUGENE GOH!

Went with a Coat and a Pink Shirt. Pretty normal this year.

CHARITY DINNER WAS THE BOMB!

The starting part wasn't really happening. Mostly spent my time with her ;D enjoyed every moment of it of course!

The food was so-so altough i didn't really eat much. Didn't take as much pics but still manage to get some. Mostly camwhored and taken by my darling ;D haha.

Then when the VIPs left the real fun began!

IT WAS TIME TO ROCK THE DANCEFLOOR!

The music was crazy, the crowd was crazy, I was crazy ;D

Haha was really tired dancing but it was really fun.

The lights were cool as you could see people dancing frame by frame! ;D

After a while it got a little headache-ish so i sat down wit her to rest.

All in all it was VERY VERY VERY SUPER AWESOME!!

mostly because she was there =D

Some pics below

















































































































That's some of the pictures. More on facebook.

Anyway..that's about all i'm gonna blog about..

Just wanna let the special someone know i love her very much and she means the world to me. You light up my life ;D You're special to me and i don't know what i would do without you in my life. =D I would write a 1000 word essay on how i feel about you..but i can just express it all in 3 words : I LOVE YOU!